French Dining Chairs with Unfinished-Finished Backs

My jaw dropped when I came across this image of these
FRENCH DINING CHAIRS WITH UNFINISHED-FINISHED BACKS.
(Could that be the most awkward description of a chair? Possibly...)

French Neoclassical Dining Chairs with Unfinished Finished Backs

I adore this unexpected twist to the timeless Neoclassic frame.   
I have been hemming and hawing over dining chairs for YEARS now 
(literally, I've never used my dining table due to the lack of chairs), 
and I think these won my heart! 

Here the chair frame I have my eye on, finished in a creamy white:


and maybe upholster the seats in faux shagreen?


RAAAARRRR.... So sexy...

4 comments:

  1. K, now I just need 400 of these for my wedding. Remember how I'm obsessed?

    ALSO. I love you, and I love your blog.

    ...

    And those chairs are sexy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Faux shagreen!! *faints*

    So fabulous!!

    Brooke, I need you to help me with dining room.. Will contact you shortly for your magic touch. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. your blog was too good. i really appreciate with your blog.Thanks for sharing.dining chairs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where can you buy this type of frame.?

    ReplyDelete